Thursday, May 1, 2008

Senior Portraits/Ashley! Class of 2008

I can't believe this day has come, this is my last Bethke child to photograph for their senior photos. Michael, Jeff and now Ashley. I have been photographing them since they were little kids and it has been so cool watching them grow. Ashley is just beautiful! She was so easy to photograph. I know she will do wonderful at College. Here are some of a few of my favorites from her shoot.

OK Ashley! This is totally a shot for Abercrombie...


The colors here with Ashley's eyes are so gorgeous







I love all of these photos so much. This playful one is great.




How cute is this!


Love this shot of her eyes...

The perfect ending to our super fun photo shoot.


Ashley- you are such sweet girl, have a blast in college and keep in touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle!!!! You did an awesome job and I am so grateful to have found you some years ago when you began photographing my kids. Ashley and I are going to have so much fun choosing pictures. You truly are a gifted photographer! Thanks so much!
Love,
Ashley and Joan