Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Baby Hailee 17 days old!

Do I have the greatest job in the world or what! I got to spend some time with sweet baby Hailee yesterday. She is only 17 days old... I can't even believe how perfect she was. We took so many photos of her and she was wide awake the whole time. I think she liked me and my cozy home:)
Jenny, her mom is my neighbor's daughter, so this was a real treat for all of us. I photographed Jenny and Scott's wedding, but this was just as beautiful and amazing. Thanks for letting me share her with you Jenny...





Can you believe she is smiling already... She is precious!


Gotta love those feet!






Look at her adorable expressions...

Naked Butts!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so adorable. Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures of my sweet grandbaby!!!

Deb Tracey said...

Michelle, what a beautiful and tender shoot this is! Mom should be soooo happy! I love the window light of them together. Just lovely work!
deb :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, That slide show was beautiful!