Friday, March 14, 2008

Jacob is 13!

It is hard for me to believe that Jacob is 13! I took the sweetest photos of him when he was 2. It was one of my all time favorite shoots. Black and white, fiber based paper and custom hand tinted. It is beautiful. I am so proud it is still adorning the walls of your home. Jacob's parents wanted milestone photos of him, so two years old was a big milestone and now of course 13. I was so pleased when they called me and asked me to photograph this special time of Jacob's life. I wanted to show off his interests, so here is what I came up with. Pretty cool stuff her Jacob. You did a great job and I had the best time hanging out with you!


We went for a cool Urban look for some of his shots... I love the tracks with his guitar!







Baseball is another one of Jacob's passions. These are classic...







Jacob has the best clothes ever! I loved all the various looks







I will be looking forward to taking photos of Jacob when he is 16 and again at senior graduation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, We can't wait to place our order.Take care, and great job - thats why we come back! - you're the best!

Leni