Monday, January 7, 2008

What a beautiful way to start the New Year!

Look at this amazing site that I woke up to this morning! This is the view from my living room window. Pretty amazing... The snow was so low on the mountain and just gorgeous. My kids went back to school today and I feel refreshed and ready to work on my goals for 2008. I have a fresh attitude and a sense of peace looking at these beautiful snow capped mountains that God gave us. Yesterday, I took my son Myles up to play in the snow a bit. He had a ball. Check the photos out below. Have a great week and an amazing, blessed 2008!


The sky is so blue, clean and majestic...



Here's Myles... Can you believe it was snowing just 5 minutes away from our home...

He took an old skateboard to ride down the hill...



I will be posting some recent work this week, so check back!

No comments: