Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Krista & Cian Engagement Session

Krista and Cian were just so nice and sweet. I had the best time getting to know them! They were here from Florida visiting their family, so we had a chance to take some engagement photos. We chose this charming park with a bit of a East Coast Flair. It was a crisp, cool day, and filled with lots of chemistry and love. Thanks for sharing part of your day with me and I look forward to your wedding next August. Here are some of my favorite's from the photo session! Enjoy...

Look at this quaint little stream that ran through the park...

Krista and Cian are so sweet and tender with one another.

This has to be one of my most favorites...


The playground gave us some fun props to use...


Thanks guys... Can't wait to see you again in August at the wedding.

No comments: