Sunday, December 11, 2011

OLA and Doubletree by Hilton Claremont Wedding Photographer {Maurgan + Keith}

I was really looking forward to this wedding. Maurgan and I had an instant connection from the very first time we spoke on the phone. That connection continued when I got to meet her in person along with her husband to be Keith. This sweet couple is so in love, honestly, the tears, (including mine) were flowing all day long.

I always love to get to my clients early and take lots of detail photos and pictures before the wedding. We started this wonderful wedding day at the beautiful Doubletree by Hilton Claremont. This is one of my favorite venues. John and his team are simply the best at what they do and I just adore working with them. Thanks John for the VIP treatment as always. xo

Maurgan and her bridemaids were finishing up hair and makeup when Mark and I arrived. Maurgan was then surprised with a wedding gift from Keith. Such a sweet wedding memory. We lucked out with the weather and just missed the rain. We took the girls outside to the luscious grounds of the Claremont Doubletree and got the picture taking fun started. Maurgan was simply beautiful. She was really comfortable in front of the camera.

Next we headed to meet Keith and the guys. Keith was also surprised with a gift from Maurgan. I am happy to say that I helped fulfil her dream to give Keith a "For your eyes only" wedding day gift that he will treasure forever. Keith and the guys were easy to work with and we had fun walking around the Doubletree taking photos.

The ceremony was held at OLA Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Church in Claremont. Maurgan's family has a strong history at this church so it was very special to be married here. After the ceremony it was time for family photos, wedding party and then lots of romantics of the bride and groom.

We came back to the Doubletree by Hilton Claremont for a fun filled wedding reception. This day truly was magical for Maurgan and Keith and I am so blessed that I got to share in it and create lifelong wedding memories for this sweet couple. God Bless you both. xoxo Michelle + Mark

I would like to thank my wonderful team of wedding vendors.
Venue-Doubletree by Hilton Claremont
Church-Our Lady of Assumption
Flowers-Carol's Secret Garden
Cake-Cucamonga Cakery
Music and Lighting-Dancing Wheels- Janet Hart
Awesome second shooter- Mark Johnson- Real Estate Broker by day, second shooter by night. Go Mark.












































No comments: