Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet baby Kaydence {Upland Newborn Photographer}

Oh my sweet goodness. Was this little bundle of joy the cutest thing ever... I am telling you, my clients Kelly and Ryan sure make beautiful babies. It has been a blessing sharing in their lives. From engagement photos, to their gorgeous wedding, to newborn Ryder's photos and now sweet baby Kaydence. I sure am blessed.

Kaydence and her family came to visit me in my Upland home 2 weeks ago. We did some sweet newborn photos in my home studio and then headed outside for some natural photographs. I was even able to capture a few of big brother Ryder. WOW, that hair and those big blue eyes...stunning. Baby Kaydence was too cute, she kept blowing bubbles...

Here is a sneak peak at some of my favorite photos from this sweet newborn shoot. Enjoy!












No comments: