Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sea of Love {Newport Beach Yacht Wedding} Kim + Ashley

Come with me, my love, to the sea, the sea of love...

Kim + Ashley got married in Newport Beach Harbor at Pacific Avalon Yacht Charters.
They committed their hearts to one another with their loved ones by their sides.

Kim is the sister of one of my oldest friends, so it was very special for me to be the one to photograph their union.

The weather in Newport Beach was beautiful, with clear skies and a cool breeze.
The yacht set sail around the Newport Beach Harbor and guests were treated to a lovely luncheon and reception.

Kim and Ashley are so in love and to witness their tears of joy was really special.
I wish them so much happiness and love.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this Newport Beach Wedding. Enjoy





























1 comment:

Ash and Kim said...

We absolutely LOVE every single photo we have seen thus far!!!! U have such a great talent and we were so lucky to have you photograph our day! Love, Ash and Kim