Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Time for Love {Westridge Golf Club Wedding Photographer} Geraldine and Kenny

When Geraldine called me on the phone, we just had an instant connection. Her love for God, her family and work impressed me so much and I knew that I had to be a part of her wedding day at Westridge Golf Club in La Habra. Geraldine and Kenny met in College while attending La Sierra University. They are just so sweet together and the love they share is contagious. The weekend of their wedding was on of the warmest we had seen here in Southern California this summer. I unfortuanately got extrememly ill, with bronchitis, a sinus infection and a horrible cough. (I still have this cough, the Dr. said I might have had the whooping cough so I guess I don't need a booster now) I woke up to get ready for the wedding and I was so weak and sick that I knew I could not work this wedding. Luckily, I am a professional photographer with insurance, back up equipment and associate photographers. 2 of my awesome, professional, associate shooters Mark and Bill stepped right up to the plate and did a wonderful job for this sweet couple. I already had Bill scheduled to work with me so it was a Godsend, believe me. It is scary with all of the newby photographers out there that think they are professional, but when something like this occurs, it could ruin someones wedding day so make sure you hire a real seasoned pro when researching your wedding photographer.

Geraldine and Kenny had an early morning wedding at 11:00 am, followed by a beautiful luncheon filled with family, friends, a candy bar, cup cake bar and a photo booth. What a fun day!
Mark and Bill really had a great time with this couple and I am so glad they got to share in this wonderful wedding at Westridge Golf Club.

Here is a sneak peak into Geraldine and Kenny's special day.
xo Michelle





























No comments: