Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lovely Los Osos High School Senior {Jacy Class of 2011}

Jacy is so sweet. I was so excited that I got to take her High School Senior Photos. I photographed Jacy and her family when she was a little girl, so it was a treat to see her all grown up. Jacy just graduated fron Los Osos High School in the Inland Empire. Her years at Los Osos were filled with fun and friendship, honorable academics and most recently being crowned Prom Queen. She is absolutley adorable. Her smile is contagious and her attitude is amazing. I am so excited to watch her grow while attending USC! Fight on Jacy! You are a star and it was my pleasure to take your senior pictures. Here are a few of my favorites from our fun filled photo shoot. Enjoy.

Jacy...
Los Osos High School Senior Portraits
Future: USC undergrad.


















No comments: