Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vintage love~Patricia + Evan~Claremont Photographer

This post is long over due. I photographed this adorable vintage couple a couple months ago and got them their photos right away. I just notiiced I never did a blog post on them so here goes.

Patricia and Evan are having a beautful, vintage styled wedding at their Alta Loma home this July. They needed a few engagement photos to put on display at the wedding so we headed down to the tried and true photo location of Claremont. I know, I photograph a lot here, but the lighting is so pretty and my clients love the backgrouds and colors that Claremont brings to their photos.

I am excited to see how their wedding plays out, it will be so fun to photograph something out of the ordinary and I cannot wait to post their wedding photos. Have a great week everyone!










No comments: