Monday, May 9, 2011

Until Death do us Part~Claremont Cemetary Engagement Photos~Steven and Samantha

Steven and Samantha are getting married on Halloween. I am so excited to watch them say their vows until death do they part. Keeping with the theme, they chose to have their engagement photos taken at a cematary. I found the perfect location in Claremont. This was one of the coolest engagement sessions I have done in a long time. I loved the lighting we had that early Claremont morning and the bright colors and attitude of my clients. I have known Steven since he was about 10 years old and have taken his photos many times. I was honored when this sweet couple chose me to be their photographer. They researched tons and tons of photographers and loved my style the most. Now that is a wonderful complement. Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing you soon.













2 comments:

Brittany Sims said...

I love this photo shoot. It reminds me of something that I would do for my engagement pictures. Very well done!

Samantha said...

We absolutely love our photos Michelle. They turned out so cute.
Love Steven and Samantha