Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Family Fun~ Upland Photographer~

I love photographing families in my home town of Upland. It is such a charming city filled with history and close knit families. Euclid Avenue is a very special place for most upland residents. It is the landmark trail of the early American Settlers. The Madonna of the Trail is a beautiful monument dedicated to the spirit of the Pioneer women. I walk on this trail about 5 days a week and it is filled with Upland Residents. I was so happy when Kristine called me for a photo shoot to surprise her parents for their anniversary. She told me that they grew up in Upland and would love to have family photos taken on Euclid Avenue. It was a bit of a overcaset, drizzily day, but the lighting was perfect and we had a great photo session. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the day. I just know Kristine's parents will love their portraits.











1 comment:

Kristine said...

MIchelle, thanks again for the photo's!!! My parents loved them and were so surprised! They are still trying to decide ha ha ha! Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again, Kristine