Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rancho Cucamonga Newborn Photographer/Adorable Andre 3 weeks old

WOW! I have been so lucky to photograph so many sweet newborns lately. It is awesome to photograph a wedding for a client and them be invited to share in their lives when their babies are born. Meet adorable newborn Andre... He is 3 weeks old and oh so sweet. His parents were one of my beautiful couples from 2010 and they were blessed with this sweet little newborn baby boy. They only live in Rancho Cucamonga so I had them drive over to my place for Andre's first portrait session. He did a great job. it was so special to spend time with this baby and welcome him inot the world. Here are a few photos from his photo session.

I absolutley love this photo of Andre. The hat, his hand, the daffoldil in the background. It is perfect.


I love how Andre is smiling in this photo. So sweet.

Did you hear the news? The sweetest newborn named Andre was born...





I make really cute birth announcements too...

No comments: