Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rancho Cucamonga Photographer/ Teen Photographer/ Caroline and Claire

What adorable sisters! These teen girls are so sweet and we had so much fun hanging out in Claremont and talking these photos. Caroline  and Claire are Vollyballs players for their high school in Rancho Cucamonga. They love shopping and watching America's Next Top Model. These girls are gorgeous, lean and tall so they would make the perfect models. Their mom Karen called me and asked me to take some headshots and a few portrits of the girls. I could have stayed in Claremont all day taking these sweet teens photos! I know their future of volleyball is going to be amazing and the city of Rancho Cucamonga is lucky to have such great athletes and students. Thanks for the fun afternoon girls. I can't wait to see some of the portraits blown up large!!! xo~Michelle












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!