Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Upland Baby and Family Photographer~ Isabella is One!

What a fun baby and family session this was!!! I just love my clients who become Dear friends! This amazing Upland family is wonderful to work with and share your life with.... It has been a joy to watch Isabella grow up this first year of her life. I was honored to photograph this sweet little baby girl. Although I do love to photograph in my home town of Upland, I decided for this photo shoot to venture to a gorgeous garden area of Claremont. I am so lucky to have these 2 gorgoeus cites as backdrops for my pictures. I am truly blessed.

Here is sweet Isabella and Family...















3 comments:

Rachel Smiderle said...

Michelle,
You are such a joy to work with! Thank you for capturing all our special memories! First our engagement and wedding photos and now as our family is growing! You have a very special place in our hearts and you have become part of our family! We look forward to many more wonderful sessions with you in the future! You are the best!
Rachel

~gina lee said...

great portraits with a great photographer.. :)
Love them all.. :)

Michelle Johnson said...

Why thank you ladies. That meas a lot to me...