Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Riverside Teen Photographer/ JZ's 16th Birthday Photo shoot

JZ from Riverside turned 16 and needed some updated photos. I have been photogrpahing this sweet teen since he was 2 years old. I am so blessed to have such amazing clients and I am honored to have the opportunity to see these beautiful children grow up behind my lense...

Jacob, or "JZ" and his mom headed out from Riverssdie and met up with me in the hills above my home. JZ brought along his cool Scion for the photo shoot. I also had a huge surprise planned for JZ. He absolutley loves Lamborghini's so I have a friend that owns one and we surprised Jacob with a cool photo shoot with the Lambo! He was thrilled beyond words.

Here is a sneak peak into this cool teen from Riversides' photo session...









No comments: