Saturday, January 15, 2011

Inland Empire Family, Children and Teen Photographer

I know these posts are way overdue. It was such a busy end of the year with me for weddings and family portraits. Here are some of the fun sessions I photographed right before the Holidays. I love photographing families and children and teens too! I have been honored to be a photographer in the Inland Empire for over 16 years. It has been such an amaziong journey and I Thank all of you for being so loyal and true! I am looking forward to photraphing anoother 16 years in our beautiful Inland Empire. Some of my favorite locations are in Upland, Claremont, La Verne, Redlands and Pomona. Here are some pictures from some of my family portrait sessions lately. Enjoy and have a blessed weekend. I am off to photograph my first wedding of 2011. I am so excited for Ramona and Dan to be married on this gorgeous day!
xo Michelle


The Bozek Family









The Wong Family








The Williams Family









The Marquez Family
The Johnson Family






The Newton Family




The Barnett Family









No comments: