Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rancho Las Lomas Wedding Photographer/ Kristin and Ryan 10.16.10

Kristin and Ryan Say I do...October 16, 2010 at Rancho Las Lomas

Kristin and Ryan are the sweetest couple. Kristin is best friends with another one of my favorite bride's Tarin who I photographed on 06.07.08 Tarin is also married to a Ryan... How cute is that. Well, Tarin's Ryan was attending school in San Diego so Kristin and Tarin went down to visit Ryan. Ryan was friends with the new Ryan and it was fate that brought Kristin and Ryan together. The 4 were soon inseparable and true love was in bloom. I was thrilled when Kristin and Ryan chose me to be their wedding photographer.

This beautiful wedding was held at the gorgeous Rancho Las Lomas in Orange County. This private estate is a magical venue for a wedding. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and there are numerous places to take wedding photos. This was my first wedding that I photographed at Rancho Las Lomas so I was in love with the entire location. I had been here once for a corporate party but photographing a wedding here was a dream come true.

My husband Mark was my amazing second shooter for this special wedding. Mark and I make a great team. He took the day of from selling real estate to help me photograph this sweet couple. Thanks Mark!

And now... The sneak peak of Kristin and Ryan's Wedding...


Rancho Las Lomas plays host to a myriad of native wildlife.






Kristin's dress and shoes were stunning!




Ryan was so excited to marry Kristin.

The guys were so fun. They were ready for everything I suggested. Thanks Guys...
Kristin and her bridesmaids were so great to work with. Thanks girls.







Kristin even brought tears to my eyes. It was so special to witness the love between this couple.



Mark and I took so many amazing romantic photos of this sweet couple.

Rancho Las Lomas in the evening is absolutely magical.
Jay from The DJAY Company provided the music and entertainment for the evening It is always nice to work with JAy and I was glad I could refer him this wonderful couple.
Thanks Kristin and Ryan and Tarin and Ryan for allowing me to be a part of this beautiful wedding. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. God Bless you all.xo


1 comment:

Kristin and Ryan said...

Michelle and Mark, Thank you for taking such amazing wedding photos for us. We are so thrilled and thankful that you photographed our wedding. They are amazing. xoxo