Monday, October 4, 2010

Newport Beach Photographer/ Engagement/ Erinn and Robert

Another super fun engagement session! I met up with Erinn and Robert in Newport Beach. They head down to the beach every weekend with their friends and ride their bikes from Huntington to Newport Beach. Needless, to say, we just had to use their bikes in the engagement photos.

I love the bright colors and the playfulness in these photos.  Check out a few of my favorites pictures from the day.




What a cute couple.


Robert works for an electrical company on High Voltage so we had to take some photos here...


It was a beautiful day at Newport beach.





This is absolutely my favorite photo from Erinn and Robert's engagement session.

  I am looking forward to their wedding later this month. Have a great night everyone and keep checking back, I have lots of sessions being posted soon.

No comments: