Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Via Verde Country Club Wedding/ Tanya and Bob

Via Verde Country Club Wedding~

WOW! This wedding was so neat. I loved each and every moment of Tanya and Bob's special day. I met Tanya through my childhood best friend Kristin. Tanya is a very special lady and she waited until she found herself one very special man. Bob is great, they both love sports and kids. They are both so easy going and just put others at ease.

This sweet couple's wedding was held at The Via Verde Country Club in San Dimas.

I grew up down the street from the Country Club so it always brings up fond memories when I work there.
Events by Gena provided the beautiful florals. She was such a sweet heart.

Tanya's Matron of Honor Jenni, built and supplied the wonderful sweet shoppe. Too cute...

The staff at Via Verde Country Club was attentive and professional. Thanks to Larry D. for all of your help.

Here are just a few of the moments that Mark and I captured at this very special wedding.




See, I told you Tanya loved sports. Check out those shoes...


Tanya was such a lovely bride.


I had a great time photographing at The Via Verde Country Club. Here are some gorgeous photos of Tanya.

Bob's turn behind the camera.




The flower girls were adorable and so sweet.





The romantic photos of this bride and groom at Via Verde Country Club were breath taking. I love this kissing shot so much. The Holga color gives it a touch of vintage flair.




I love these reflection shots of Tanya and Bob.

The sunsets at Via Verde Country Club are gorgeous.


Here is Jenni's Sweet Shoppe.



First dance romance.

This little guy stole my heart. Love him.



Thank You Tanya and Bob for having me share in your wonderful wedding. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. God Bless you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, it does look like a really fun wedding! Love, love, love the cake/cupcake idea! :)