Friday, July 9, 2010

Mt. Baldy Photographer/ Engagement photos/Kendahl and David

Can this couple be any sweeter? I am so blessed to have such amazing clients. I just adore this couple and their family. Kendahl and David love the outdoors. They love hiking and exercising so I took them to Mt. Baldy for this fun engagement photo session. Mt. Baldy is so cool, it is only minutes from Upland. It is a treat to go there. The sky is blue, the air is crisp and clean. Mt. Baldy is the perfect setting for love and romance. This adorable couple is filled with love and romance. I can't wait to photograph their wedding in October.




Can't you just feel the love???


Beautiful Kendahl. David is a lucky guy...



I love the colors in this photo.


Mt. Baldy has these gorgeous yellow flowers in bloom right now. They are all over the road.

Thanks for such a great photo session! See you soon. Have a wonderful weekend...

No comments: