Friday, June 11, 2010

Sierra La Verne Country Club Wedding Photographer/ Shannon and Brad Cook!

I am so proud of myself for getting this done so quickly. Here is a cool slide show from Shannon and Brad's wedding at Sierra La Verne Country Club. I have a wonderful relationship with this venue and I am honored to work at their lovely facility. Sierra La Verne country Club offers to wedding locations and 2 banquet rooms. It has been newly renovated and the staff is very helpful.

Enjoy the sneak peak and please leave me a comment on the blog...
Have a wonderful Friday!
Watch the slide show by clicking here.

1 comment:

Shannon and Brad Cook said...

Hi Michelle!! Thank you so much for the FABULOUS job that you did at our wedding!! Everything turned out amazing and we are both so grateful for you and Mark. We love you!! xoxoxo