Monday, April 5, 2010

Sierra La Verne Wedding Photographer/ Dana and Kevin Say " I Do"

Sierra La Verne Country Club Wedding... What a joy it was to be part of this special day for Dana and Kevin. This young couple is so sweet and in complete and total love. She teaches our young and he protects us from forest fires. What a perfect match! The wedding was held at the gorgeous Sierra La Verne Country Club. This venue is one of my favorites to work at. Mary, Caitlan and the rest of the staff are a treat to work with. The Country Club offers two wedding sites and the newly remodeled banquet rooms are elegant and classy.


Dana and Kevin's wedding day was gorgeous. The California sun was shining and the temperature was a gorgeous 79 degrees.





We started the day taking photos of the girls getting ready. Dana had a special prop for the photos. The rebuilt truck that her brother Kyle and her Father fixed up together. I know how much Dana wished her brother could have been there at the wedding, but I know he was looking down upon her and the family and smiling with all of his heart.






The wedding party was so much fun to work with. All of the girls and the guys were outgoing and loved taking part in the wedding photos. I just love wedding parties like this!


Kevin was so happy on his wedding day. He kept smiling from ear to ear.



A toast for the boys...


The ring bearers were the cutest boys ever!

Love the shoes...

I told you it was a beautiful day for a wedding. Look at the gorgeous wedding site Sierra La Verne has to offer and those blue skies, just breath-taking.



Dana and Kevin were so easy going and had a blast taking their wedding photos. I really do love all of my clients. I get to know them and totally fall in love with them all.






Sunset shots at Sierra La Verne are a must have photo if time permits...





Thank you Dana and Kevin for allowing me to share in your wedding day, God Bless your both and your marriage.

No comments: