Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Claremont Engagement Photographer/Deanna and Vince

It was a rainy day for Engagement photos, but Deanna, Vince and I braved the storm and actually had a ball taking these pictures at The Claremont Colleges. I knew that the rain would not be a problem if I chose the right setting for this adorable couples portrait session. I love photographing in Claremont because you have really cool architecture and greenery to choose from.

Deanna and Vince are my next couple to be getting married. I am really looking forward to their wedding which is being held at one of my favorite venues. Padua Hills Theatre and Chantrelles Fine Catering located in the hills of Claremont. It is truly an amazing location to have a wedding.

Back to these adorable engagement photos. This first photo is one of my favorites. When I think of Deanna, I think of laughing and just being silly. Such a cute photo.



This couple is sweet, fun and Vince is a bit shy, but so adorable with Deanna.


We ventured out in the rain for a few shots. Very fun indeed.

Deanna loves The Dodgers, Vince loves the Angels.

They completely cheer each-other on.




Thanks so much for such a fun photo sessionn and I looking forward to your wedding in May!
xo

No comments: