Thursday, March 11, 2010

National Charity League Presentation Portraits- Presenting Miss Katie Class of 2010

I have been so fortunate to photograph so many lovely ladies from National Charity League. I truly have enjoyed spending time with each and every one of these special girls being presented. Katie was my last girl to photograph for her presentation portrait. I met them at her Grandmother's lovely home and we took her photos on the front lawn and a few inside. Katie has such a sweet presence about her and her Presentation Portraits truly shined!'

Here are a few of my favorites for the photo shoot. Enjoy!

National Charity League Presents Miss Katie...Class of 2010.










Congratulations Katie and have a great time at Presentation...

1 comment:

Deb Tracey said...

Michelle, these are absolutely gorgeous! Katie should be so excited and what a special place to shoot! I want to live there!!! (or have that grandma!!) Beautiful job and what fun to get to do these portraits! ox