Thursday, February 11, 2010

Upland Photographer/Upland Children's Photographer/Jack and Ava


This photo session was so much fun. I love colorful photographs and we hit the jack pot today! It was such an honor to capture these precious pictures for such a wonderful, loving, deserving Upland Family. Their Dad is the youth pastor at my children's church here in Upland and my kids adore him and his family.

Now be prepared... be ready... for 100% total cuteness! Jack and Ava. So gosh darn cute!



Miss Ava. The cutest girl in town...

Meet Jack. Adorable and sweet!


These cutie pies were ready for fun.

OK. Seriously. Jack is killing me with those eyes.

Ava too!

Jack makes the funniest faces. He just cracks me up.

I think this needs to be a poster sized canvas for their house... The rainbow wall is so fun and I love Jack's expression.


I love this shot.

Ava was having a ball.

Another poster photo!

I love driving around Upland and finding new photo locations.



Thank you Dana and Matt for sharing your sweet kids with me. I hope you love your sneak peak and I can't wait for you to see them all.

No comments: