Wednesday, January 6, 2010

High School Senior Photography/Upland High School/ Daniel Class of 2010!

I'm telling you, these High School Seniors I have been photographing are amazing. Each one of them are unique, intelligent, athletic and great to photograph. This Upland High Senior was no exception. meet Daniel, Upland High Class of 2010. I still am in shock we are in 2010. Time sure does fly by! Daniel wanted some cool senior photos so we headed down to Claremont and cruised around the city taking photos. He is such a neat guy. He is in the heart of his family, a leader on his water polo team, amazing student and loyal friend. It was an honor to take his photos. Here are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot.



This is one of my favorites. My son Myles likes this one too!

Claremont is really versatile for photos. You have this really cool architecture and then there are many park like settings that are really beautiful.

Daniel has a bright future ahead of him after he finishes his senior year at Upland High School. He will be playing water polo in college and also coaching a team this upcoming Summer. Way to go Daniel! That is awesome!



This is such a nice shot with his Letterman Jacket. I know his mom will love this one!





Another gorgeous photo in a gorgeous area of Claremont. I love photographing in this town.


Thanks Daniel for such a great photo session and for kicking off my blog in 2010. Have a great Senior year and many blessings to you and your family.


No comments: