Friday, December 4, 2009

Claremont Photographer/Claremont Family Photographer/ The Johnston Family

I am so lucky! I got to spend another day photographing in Claremont with this adorable family. The Johnston's first came to me last year to have their pictures taken. Last year they drove all the way to Claremont from San Clemente for the photo session. I was so thrilled to hear that I was the only photographer that their little daughter Carissa liked and they were so in love with their photos. What an awesome complement. I was so pleased when they called again this year for me to take some updated photos with their Niece Angelica in them. They are taking care of Angelica and wanted her to be included in these special photos. Carissa was so excited to see me and we had so much fun taking photos. This year we met in Claremont again, as there are so many photo spots to choose from. Here is a quick peak... Enjoy


Here's Angelica... Super sweet!

Carissa being adorable...


Michele and David...



Thank you so much Johnston Family... See you next year!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Michelle,
I just looked at the photos. LOVE THEM!!! YOU ROCK!!!
I'm going to call you with my choice and my random questions tomorrow, if that's okay.

Thank you. You are the best!!!
Michele