Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bar Mitzvah photographer/ Temple Beth Israel Photographer/Jeremy's Bar Mitzvah

Jeremy was my last Bar Mitzvah of 2009. I had so much fun photographing these Bar and Bat Mitzvah's for Temple Beth Israel this year. Each one was unique and special and the maturity of these kids is inspiring. Jeremy is a smart and funny teen with a bright future ahead of him. He loves music and it was really cool that he got Cantor Paul to sing Bohemian Rhapsody for part of the Bar Mitzvah service.
I only photographed the family portraits and the service so here is a quick sneak peak. Enjoy!

This is the Bar Mitzvah boy Jeremy.




The Torah photographs are always my favorite. They capture so much emotion.


Rabbi Kupetz always give the best advice to the Bar and Bat Mitzvah's kids during the service.

I did take a few photos of the party room for Jeremy. This photograph was for his candle lighting.

Thanks Temple Beth Israel for a great year of photos. These kids were so neat to work with and I feel very blessed to have been a part of these amazing Mitzvah events.
Happy New Year!

No comments: