Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Upland Photographer/Children's Photographer/The Nureddine Kids

I love these adorable Upland kids. I get the pleasure of photographing them every year for the Holidays and it is so fun watching them grow. I can't believe Abigail is in Kindergarten already and Jacob is in High School. Luke is still right in the middle of elementary school... Time goes by so quickly, I can't believe my girl is a college student. Crazy!!!

Each year I find new locations around Upland to photograph these sweet children... This year our location was picture perfect.

Here are just a few photos from the shoot.





I adore this photograph of the kids. I think it should be made into a large canvas for their office wall...


Having fun with Abby!!!

Thanks for the great photo shoot. I love you kids and I will see you around Upland or on the trail walking!!!

No comments: