Monday, November 16, 2009

San Juan Capistrano Photographer/Engagement Photography/ Dana and Kevin

Dana and Kevin are engaged. I am so excited to photograph their wedding next year! Thanks To Dana Massie for referring me to this adorable couple! Engagement photography is such a fun experience. It gives the couple and I a chance to hang out and get to know each other better. I love photographing in different places. Kevin is a Fireman at the San Juan Capistrano Forestry Station way back in the hills. We were lucky enough to be able to use his Fire Truck and photograph at his station. Pretty cool!

Here are a few of my favorites from their engagement session!

We started at Kevin's Fire Station in San Juan Capistrano. It is located in the hills so we got to shoot photos at the station and then some in a natural setting with a lot of trees and cool old cabins.







Kevin and Dana are adorable together. They have known each other since they were kids. How sweet to marry the girl next door!



I love this photograph of Kevin and Dana! It is such a fun photo and it looks awesome with the vintage texture on the cabin.





The fall colors were simply breath taking. This is a sweet photo as well.


Thanks Kevin and Dana for such a fun photo session.

1 comment:

Dana and Kevin said...

We absolutly love every single one!!! I couldn't be happier. They even made my mom cry when she looked at them. Thanks so much!!!!