Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Padua HIlls Theater/ Engagement Photographer/Roa and Stefan

Introducing Roa and Stefan... They are engaged to be married in April at the gorgeous Padua Hills Theatre featuring Chantrelles Fine Catering. I am so excited to photograph their upcoming wedding. Padua Hills Theatre is one of the finest wedding venues in Southern California. We headed up to Mt. Baldy to take these engagement pictures. Stefan proposed up in Big Bear, so the mountains have a special place in their hearts. We took so many beautiful photographs, so I will share a few of my favorites here with you.



My clients have been bringing the cutest dogs with them on the photo shoots. Adorable!!!


Look how happy they are! Too cute.







Thanks Roa and Stefan for the fun session, see you at your beautiful Padua Hills Theatre Wedding this April.

1 comment:

shannon l. said...

What a great session! I love the dog photos!