Saturday, November 28, 2009

Glendora Photographer/Glendora Family Photographer/ The Marquez Family

I had so much fun with my yearly photo session with the Marquez Family. It is such a pleasure getting to watch their kids grow up. It is the greatest complement to me to photograph a clients wedding and when they have a family, to photograph them year after year. Thank you Marquez Family! I have photographed them in so many locations, always a new one. This year we chose the city of Glendora. This sweet family lives in Glendora, so it made sense to come out their way this time for the pictures. What a gorgeous setting for family photographs. I love the Oak trees and the lighting. It was gorgeous for this portrait session.
Here are a few favorites...




Dakota and Madison are getting so big. They are so adorable when they call and say hi to my answering machine...

Madison is already 3.

Dakota is a big 6 year old.



Love this photograph. This location is Glendora was beautiful. I love all of the amber colors and greenery.

Too fun.


Thanks Marquez Family. Merry Christmas and see you next year...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks Michelle the pictures were beautiful!!!