Wednesday, August 5, 2009

San Dimas Photographer/San Dimas Engagement PhotographerJenny and Steve

Meet Jenny and Steve... This sweet couple was heading over to Viva Las Vegas to get married last Saturday and needed some Engagement photos. I was so honored to take these special photos for them. Jenny told me they want to enlarge a bunch for their home. How fun!
We went over to San Dimas and played a round a bit. Here are a few of my favorites. Congratulations Jenny and Steve. May God bless your marriage!

San Dimas canyon is beautiful for photos.














1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for the pictures :) The wedding went so well! Will you just surprise me with the 4x6 pictures. We love all of them. I will let you know which three for the 16x20 arrangement soon.

How was Hawaii?

Love,
Jenny