Sunday, August 16, 2009

Claremont Doubletree Hotel Wedding/Claremont Wedding Photographer/Kelly and Ryan

The Claremont Doubletree Hotel Wedding of Kelly and Ryan was a huge success. It was an honor to be able to photograph their special wedding day. I had the best vendors working with me to make sure this day went smooth. HMC Event Solutions did an amazing job planning every single detail of this day. Thank you so much for the referral Holly. I love ya!

The Claremont Doubletree Hotel was the perfect venue for this special couple. It is always such a pleasure to work at this beautiful venue.

Carol's Secret Garden created gorgeous florals!

Entertainment Express provided all the fun to make this party a blast. I love working with Scott and his team!

Cucamonga Cakery rocked us again with a fabulous cake. Yum!

Chelsea Trask did a wonderful job with the make-up

And thanks to my husband for working so hard to be my second shooter!

There were so many moments that pulled at my heart during this wedding. Kelly and Ryan honored their loved ones, paid respect to the military and those who gave their lives for our country and freedom. We got so many wonderful photos and here are just a few that I adore. Enjoy the sneak peak into this beautiful Claremont wedding!










Kelly's dress was stunning! The courtyard of the Claremont Doubletree Hotel is so charming and perfect for wedding photos.

Ryan was just beaming with love for his bride! This is a great photo of him.



The Claremont Doubletree's courtyard is so charming and quaint. I love shooting weddings here.

I love to capture the guests taking wedding photos.

The wedding party was so fun to work with. I had a blast taking their photos!

The lighting in front of the Doubletree Hotel was beautiful for their romantic shots!


I love this vintage shot!



The wedding reception details were just lovely! I adored the gerber daisies placed on the backs of the chairs, truly a special touch of love!


First dance. Oohh so sweet!


This sweet lady was so excited with the chocolate fountain!


Reception Fun!


I hope you had a great honeymoon and I wish you the happiest marriage!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
You never cease to amaze me! Kelly and Ryan were such an amazing couple to work with who have now become my friends. I am so happy that they will have a wedding album to treasure for a lifetime because of you and Mark. You truly captured all of the most sentimental, beautiful, elegant, and fun moments of the day. I knew you were the right gal for the job! :)
Holly Chavez

Jenn said...

Wow! Michelle, these are spectacular. I love them all. That vintage one is really cool. It was great to see you at the wedding

Michelle said...

Jusy amazing and she is just stunning!!! I was shocked to see her floweres and colors because they matched mine almost perfectly. Great minds think alike I guess. LOL

Just beautiful Michelle!!! I love your wedding shots!!

Stephanie said...

it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing

Stephanie M. Huckaby Sales and Catering Admin. Doubletree Hotel Claremont Direct Line: 909-445-1822 Fax: 909-445-1829 shuckaby@doubletreeclaremont.com

Kelly- The bride said...

"Thanks Michelle!! The pics are INCREDIBLE!! You guys did an amazing job!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!"