Tuesday, March 17, 2009

National Charity League/ Senior Girls Class of 2009/ Danielle

Yes, I know, all of these NCL girls are gorgeous and Miss Danielle is no exception. We had the best time shooting her photos. A big Thank you to Captain Nick for letting us borrow his planes. I don't know how Danielle and her family will choose a photo to display, they are all so amazing. Here is a sneak peak of her session. 

Danielle has a striking and bubbly personality, so when I saw this star, it was a perfect photo spot.





While we were waiting for captain Nick, we used this 100 year old fire truck. Too cool!





I love seeing the back of her dress in this shot!








I love, love, love this one!













This one is so Danielle! Look out Hollywood...








Thanks so much for the fun day. See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heyy mrs.johnson. they're sooo beautiful. Its going to be so hard for my mom and I to choose just one to display at presentation! I had so much fun working with you :)