Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Photography/Sophia... 9 months old

OK! Is this not the cutest face ever! Sophia is getting so big so it was time for another photo session of this little love bug! I am in love with them all...

She is just thrilled with me here, can't you tell...


Now she thinks I'm funny...


This is my favorite shot of the day! Her mommy went to the car and I put this beanie on her and got this adorable shot!



Her grandmother from Ireland bought her this coat, too cute!





We can't forget Teddy!!!

I love you sweet Sophia! Your mommy and daddy are gonna die when they see these...
xoxo Love, Auntie Shell

4 comments:

Camille and James said...

Michelle, these shots are so cute!! She did so well, and you captured her little personality in every pic! Thanks again for another awesome photo session. You're the best!
Cami

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You inspire me...

Camille and James said...

Michelle, they look great! She did so well, and you did an great job capturing her little personality in every shot. Thanks again for another awesome photo session.
love ya, Cami

Deb Tracey said...

Michelle! Miss Sophia is ADORABLE! I love, love, love the b/w in the "Irish jacket!" gorgeous!! deb :)