Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mountain Meadows Golf Course Weddings/Jessica and George

Jessica and George's Wedding was perfect!!! Jessica was glowing and George was absolutely in love... Thanks so much to my amazing team of photog's Mark, my amazing husband, took the day off of selling Real Estate and did a great job as usual. Eric, my newest associate, was great. The ceremony was held at the quaint Sacred Heart Church in Covina, my hometown... and the reception was at the lovely Mountain Meadows Golf Course. Props to the DJay Company for the amazing lighting and entertainment of the evening... Here are a few sneak peaks into their day...









Jess and George, I hope Cabo was amazing and I will see you soon...
Hugs,
Michelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your photos are beautiful. I visited your website. I wish we lived here so you could photograph Shea."

Love, Karen

Mary Marantz said...

beautiful!! I love that first spread of all the details!

Stacy Cross said...

Lovely work, girl!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, We absolutely love these photos and can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for capturing our special day so beautifully!
Love, George and Jessica.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
We looked at all the pictures online and we love them! Thank you! Love, George and Jessica