Friday, December 5, 2008

Upland Family Photographer/The Johnston Family!!!

Meet the Johnston Family. I was referred to them by Michele's sister Carol. Thanks Carol!!! It is funny, Michele and I almost have the same name...
They took a drive up from San Clemente to have some gorgeous photos taken by me in Claremont. Little Carissa is a doll and I had so fun much playing around with her. Tons of photos to choose from, but I am super busy so I can only blog a few. Here they are. Enjoy!


I just love all of these of Carissa. The lighting was so beautiful and Carissa just shines here...

I look forward to being your photographer again in the future... xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Pictures are so great!! I know I'm biased but Carissa looks soooo adorable in so many of the pics!
Thanks, Michele

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I just wanted to let know once again how happy we are with your photo's. I spoke with Carissa's grandma and she said the pictures brought tears to her eyes, they were so beautiful. Every time she has a few extra minutes in her day she revisits the slideshow.

Thank you so much for helping us create these memories that will last a lifetime!!

Sincerely, The Johnston Family