Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Etiwanda Gardens Wedding/ Jenny & Matt say " I Do" 11-22-08

What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful day! Jenny and Matt's wedding was absolutely perfect. For starters, a gorgeous bride, handsome groom and super fun wedding party. It was truly a pleasure being part of your special day. The fall colors were simply amazing. Here are a few of my fav's for your sneak peak.

Jenny's dress was so elegant.



The amazing flowers were done by the super talented Heather from Cupid's Arrow Weddings. I just love working with Heather. She out does herself every time!!!






The ceremony was located at Life Bible Fellowship Church in Upland, How nice to work at a church where we have attended often since we moved to Upland 15 years ago. The flower girl was adorable, she walked up to the alter and dumped out her flowers. It was a crack up!




The reception was held at the lovely Etiwanda Gardens.


This is one of my fav's of the day...

The reception details. You all know how I love to shoot these!!! The room looked amazing!





I wish you the happiest life together and God Bless! xoxo

4 comments:

CA by Heather said...

Hi Michelle! I always look forward to seeing your amazing photographs! I'm usually gone when the real fun begins, so being able to see these pictures is just great! It brings me great joy to see my brides on their happiest day and you capture that moment like no other!! Thanks!! Heather

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I have been checking everyday for this wedding to come up!! The last picture of Jenny & Matt on the dance floor was my absolute fav!!

Happy Holidays!

Heather

Cupid's Arrow Floral Studio

Phone 909.476.7474

Fax 909.476.7473

Web www.cupidsarrowweddings.net



Be sure to check out Cupid’s new blog!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
The pictures turned out great. Thank you so much and I cannot wait for the rest.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle!!! These are so lovely..
Thank you and Mark so much!!!