Thursday, November 20, 2008

Claremont Engagement Photos/ Mandi + Jason = Love!!!

Sorry for the delay in this post, but trust me, it was worth the wait... Jason and Mandi are the cutest couple ever... I know I say that a lot, but I am lucky enough to have such adorable clients!!! It was so much fun spending time with this couple and making each other laugh... We hit it off so well and I am so thrilled to be a part of their wedding next May!!! Here is a sneak peak of their E-session.



I love this one... Well, I love them all... See for yourself!



Look at this door. Are ya thinking about Mint n Chip Ice Cream yet???



Smooch!!!




I love all of this Italian architecture!!! So romantic!!!







Thanks for the fun time... See you soon!!!
M~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, as always, these are great e-pics! Where did you take them? I love keeping up with your latest work... You're such an awesome photographer! Take care!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! They came out great, will we be able to get a chance to look at the rest of the pictures? Thanks again for taking such great pictures!!!!

Mandi