Thursday, October 9, 2008

High School Senior Photos/Megan Class of 2009!!!

What a fun session this was! Megan pulled up with a car load of clothes for me to choose from. We just took a chance and threw all sorts of things together and wha lah!!! Here's what we got... Urban Manhattan Style for this bright young grad!. Megan is such a sweetie, she is involved in many activities at her Christian High School and is planning on going to a Four Year University. I had a great time crusing the streets with her to get all of these cool shots to represent her personality at this very important time in her life. Here is a little peak of our photo shoot!

I played around a bit with some cool things for Megan, I hope you all like them.


You have got to love those polka dot shoes! So sassy and fun...

Look out America's Next Top Model!



OK, this is one of my favorites. Can't you just see this shot at Ambercrombie and Fitch...





With or without the vintage texture... I think the texture is cool.
I love all of these train track shots and the amber lighting was beautiful. Check out Megan eyes here. Just beautiful!



Thanks for the fun time Megan and I hope to see you soon.

4 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

I love your senior sessions! So perfect.

Anonymous said...

These are so freakin cute. I can't wait for you to take mine... Dani:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for the photo shoot! They turned out great! You were able to choose the best places and able to get the train tracks and stairs too which was really important to me! Thanks also for looking through my clothes and seeing what worked best and allowing for me to change into different outfits. Everyone I show them to just loves how unique and creative you are with senior pictures. :) Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Megan's friend, Hope, told her about you. Megan's senior photo shoot was awesome! We are having a hard time making our selections as we want them all. Michelle, all of your photo shoots have such a wonderful style to them. ;-) Shelley