Friday, September 19, 2008

Sierra La Verne Country Club Wedding/Jennifer & Tim's Wedding!

Sorry for the late blog on this super fun wedding. Jennifer and Tim got married last Saturday, 9-13-08 at the beautiful Sierra La Verne Country Club. The staff here is always so great and the wedding was just beautiful! Carol's Secret Garden provided the exquisite florals for the day- I am always so impressed with the creations carol Delivers to each and every event!, Cucamonga Cakery once again made a gorgeous and delicious cake. I think I am dreaming of their yummy cakes and cookies. They are the best! Laura from Vantage Point Productions documented by video-It is so nice to work with a pro video! KB DJ's entertained us all evening. I love working with all of these amazing vendors. It is such a great fit to work with professionals and makes my job much easier, so thank you all!

Jenn and Timmy are so sweet, adorable and fun. We had a blast together and captured such amazing memories. Here are just a few from the day. Enjoy.








Thanks so much! God Bless your marriage and I will see you soon.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Michelle,

It was great working with you and Mark! Beautiful pictures. I love the rings in the sand. Fabulous!

Laura
Vantage Point

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took so long to get back to you we just got back from our honeymoon. First, love all the pictures, you did such a wonderful job. Tim and I were so happy with the pictures.

We both really love picture