Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ontario Doubletree Wedding/Steve & Amy's Wedding

Steve and Amy's wedding was absolutely fabulous. They had the best vendors in the business to give them their wedding of their dreams. The wedding was held at the beautiful Ontario Doubletree. I love this venue. It is just gorgeous for photos. I had the talented William Booth as my second shooter, thank you so much Bill. Holly and her HMC Event Solutions team did an incredible job with every single detail of the day. The day went flawless thanks to all of their hard work! Thank you so much Holly and the gang. I Love you! Carols Secret Garden just out did themselves on the amazing florals. Entertainment Express hosted the evenings entertainment and it was so much fun. Here is a collage to show this amazing day! Enjoy.


I wish Steve and Amy the happiest life together. You two are so sweet and we loved sharing in your day. God Bless you and Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible day it was! Amy was radiant and Stephen was so suave!! They are sooooo much in love and it was such a pleasure to be part of their day. I'm thrilled they had you to capture their wonderful moments. These few photos are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest :) Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to say Thank you for your amazing work. I love our photo you left for us, that was so nice. It was perfect. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thank you and Mark so much for your hard work.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! Everybody looks wonderful!It was such a fun day and everbody will remember it. *katie

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

It was an honor to help photograph Steve and Amy's wedding. They are a beautiful couple and their wedding was so elegant! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to intern on this lovely occasion.

Jennifer Stein