Sunday, June 1, 2008

Senior Portraits/Katie! Class of 2008

Katie is graduating from Upland High in a week and a half. How exciting. She wanted some photos to represent her personality. She loves the Outdoors, Nature, Kayaking, her P.J.s, Slippers, Books and Starbucks. Sounds like a pretty good life to me.
Here is a little peak into her photo shoot.

I just had to take this reflection shot...




I made this one to look like a portrait. The soft colors in the background are gorgeous.


This shot of Katie is so cute. I love that pop of color!


Now for the fun slippers and P.J.'s...



You did great Katie! I wish you the best in college!

1 comment:

Kim Laird said...

Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to make sure that Katie's personality came through in her pictures. It was a lot of fun and the pictures are amazing (not that I'm biased or anything).
Thanks,
Kim