Thursday, May 15, 2008

Claremont Doubletree Wedding/Jennifer & Tom say "I Do"

Sorry for the late response in blogging this amazing wedding. Life has been crazy here at the Johnson place. Jennifer and Tom had the most amazing wedding ever! The most professional vendors were on staff to make this event happen...

Venue-Claremont Doubletree

Flowers-Carol's Secret Garden-525 W 13th St # G
Upland, CA 91786(909) 946-0333

Entertainment
-

Cake-

I was so thrilled to be such a special part of this event. It was so hard to pick just a few of my favorites for the blog. Here is your sneak peak.

Tom is a fireman, protecting us, so this was a cool shot!




The vows...














You guys are so sweet and I love all of your photos...


Jenn is a teacher and Tom is a Fireman, so how cute is this with the cookies representing each of their careers!


Cheers! To an amazing future to your family!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! my wedding pictures are amazing. sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. It's the end of the school year so i have been super busy but i only have 2 more weeks to go. yeah! Thanks again. I love them all!
Jenn