Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gorgeous Gillian

This is Gillian- Isn't she absolutely gorgeous... She comes by it naturally just like her mom, Lorraine, the owner of Too Blonde Clothing Boutique, in downtown Claremont. I am shooting advertising photos for the boutique. If you haven't been there, you gotta stop in! You will find today's hottest styles- like Ed Hardy, Bejeweled, ANKH, Hale Bob, Joe's Jeans, Salvage and more. Here are a few of Gillian's amazing shoot. Enjoy and shop Too Blonde!


WOW- Check out those amazing green eyes




I love this natural lighting here on Gillian's hair-





I have sooooo many favorites form this shoot, but I do love this one especially-



Look out Hollywood, Gillian is coming to town!




I just had to glam up a shot-

Stop by and tell Lorraine hello...

4 comments:

Deb Tracey said...

Hey Michelle, WOW!!! gorgeous shots! especially those first 3!! Gillian will be so happy and so will the cute boutique!!! I'm sure you have blessed them!! take care and hope to see you soon! deb :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cha,
Your website and blog look great, your photos are amazing.

Jen

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures! They are all so different and captivating. When I look at them I can feel the moment. I get to see them on my desk top all the time because for some reason my Kodak printer downloads all the pictures from your blog to my computer. I haven’t done anything about it because I enjoy having my own “art gallery”.



We need to get together!



Fondly,

Mayra

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
I told you already but I will tell you again those are such good pictures and the new one of Gillian are so cute. Lunch was fun the other day. Call me soon and we will get together.
Jody