Friday, March 28, 2008

The Pulos Family!

This is my second time photographing for the super fun Pulos Family. This time it was Richard's side of the family, the Original Pulos Family. It was a blast spending an incredible day in So. Cal with you all. Having fun days like this is what makes my job the best in the world. Here are a few of my fav's and I look forward to our next get together...

Here's the whole gang~

The grandkids- oh so cute~




Love this shot~ Taura, I am thinking this to be BIG on the walls of your new home!


Dad and his boys, they are all so fun of life and humor.







That was a bit of our day at the beach~Until next time~

1 comment:

TAURA said...

Michelle the pictures are beautiful as usual!!! We all had so much fun we can't wait until next time. Both you and your husband are truly wonderful to work with. See you next time...