Friday, February 15, 2008

Catherine & Angel

Catherine & Angel were so fun to work with. They grew up and fell in love in Redlands, Ca so what a perfect place for their engagement photos. It was so nice getting to know them better and I am looking forward to their wedding in September. Here are a few of the days moments...



I love this playful photo...






Catherine looks just beautiful here, check out her eyes...





Look out, there's the jewelry store!


We finished the shoot at one of their favorite bars~ Charlie Jewells

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel and I enjoyed ourselves very much on this engagement session. The artistry shown in the pictures are amazing. It really enhances the special moments captured. I look forward to the wedding. I couldn't be more pleased!
XOXO
Cat